Monday, April 8, 2019

It's me again-how are you all- the sheep and wool show in Maryland is coming up in about 1 month-I can't wait-I will be going but only for Saturday-I really like the show and hope I can find some great fiber-I just got the DVD The Bridges of Madison County-I'm going to make a pot of tea and settle down to watch the great love story-Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep are great actors- I'm going to shut off the phone so there are no interruptions - so I guess this is short and sweet but it is 10 pm and the movie is about 2 hr. long. I want to work on some new nuno felting tomorrow-I dyed some cotton cheesecloth a beautiful robins egg blue-about 5 yards-and I am going to use lime green, fuchsia, lavender, lilac and periwinkle blue in both merino wool and silk velvet that I dyed-when the fabric is felted I will then think about what I want to make it into-something nice and light for the spring-I will keep you informed with some pictures-Ok that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment