Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hello!!! What's new with you--I have been working on some new fabric wrist cuffs-they are not only very pretty but they do keep your wrist warm and comfortable. They were a lot of fun to make-I used bits of my fabric stash and my needle felting machine. It works so great-easy to make really nice designs. I did some free motion embroidery with silk thread and then backed the whole thing with merino felt and my label. I am going to upload them to my etsy store this weekend for sale so have a look and let me know what you think-I really do like to hear from you all-the feed back you give me helps me to create more beautiful things-so please do tell me what you think. My etsy store is
www.etsy.com/shop/Cynthiaandcompanyltd     so check it out if you have the time. Here are a few of the new fabric wrist cuffs--
This one if made with hand dyed silk velvet , beads and free motion embroidery

This cuff is created with hand marbled silk, merino wool, free motion embroidery and beads- there is an ice cream cone charm added for fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment