Thursday, August 21, 2014

So Little Time

Well here I am again-I know it's been some time since I last spoke to you but I have been busy creating new and exciting designs in beaded bracelets for the up coming shows this fall-I have also been working on some really pretty handbags-The handbags are made by knitting the bag and then felting it-after I have the size and shape I embellish it with embroidery and beading-all of the handbags are lined and have magnetic clasps-I am going to put a couple of pictures up with this blog but you can also see all the works at my etsy store-   etsy.com/shop/Cynthiaandcompanyltd
Check it out and leave a comment.
Red Bead with Pearls





































This bracelet is made with red glass lampwork beads and pearls-there is also some cut glass bead and 6/0 beads.I also used 20 and 22 gauge silver plated wire to do the wrapping.
Turquoise and emerald green with pearls   
This bracelet is made with turquoise and emerald green lamp worked beads with pearls and dark silver metal beads. There is a shamrock bead at the center and I used 20 and 22 gauge silver plated wire to do the wrapping. The clasp is magnetic.
This bag is hand knit and then felted-embellished with a knit flower and
beads for the stamens. The bag is lined
This handbag is 12 inches tall to the top of the handle.

      






No comments:

Post a Comment