Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Good Day Bad Day

 
Today was a really great day--It was a Girls Day Out--My daughter Sue and I drove to New Hope, Pennsylvania and did lunch, went shopping and had a nice day together. We don't get to many of them she lives on one coast and I live on the other. It's been that way for the last 15 years and I am really tired of it. I miss her a lot. She could maybe be the best thing I have ever done. I guess I had a little help but we won't go there. We also went to Flemington , N.J.-I can't believe how much that has changed. There used to be so many shops that carried hand made item--now most of the stores are empty or are only commercial products. How sad-I guess it's a sign of the times. Well anyway we had a good time. The bad part is she goes back to California tomorrow and I will be sad. But there is always SKYPE. I made a really nice hat for her -blue wool crochet, then felted and embellished with blue silk flowers, and some beading. The hat looks really pretty on her. Well I'm tired and I have to get up early to drive her to the airport so it's good night for now, but tomorrow I will be working on dying some silk in preparation for a series of Water Color silk painted scarves I will be showing this fall at the shows I have lined up. Good night for now.
My Beautiful Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment