Sunday, December 13, 2015

Beautiful Sunday

It's Sunday-It's beautiful-Warm and Sunny-Did I say December-I wish I could find a place where it was like this all year round-about 57 degrees-no humidity-whow would that be a crowded place- Anyway just thought I'd give another peak at what's to come in 2016-have to make a decision on which show to apply to for Spring and Fall-then on to Zapp to send in the applications --so here is a picture or two-don't forget to comment and let me know what you like (or don't)check out etsy and shophandmade--all good!!




This is a beautiful nuno felted silk scarf -light pink with hot pink dogwood flowers and yellow centers. Light green leaves. They are done with merino wool and the scarf is so light and measures 9 x 65. The cost is $125 and can be purchased from the etsy store--Cynthiaandcolimited/etsy/.com or send me a message on my web site-www.Cynthiaandcolimited.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment