Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pre Show Schedule Super Sale

I am getting ready for the Fall show schedule-I do about 12 show where I sell my handmade wearable art-everything from felted handbags, felted hats, wrist warmers, silk scarves, neck warmers, shawls, wire crochet jewelry and some children's things as well like baby booties, headbands with flowers, sweet little pocketbooks in bright colors and even hand painted silk ties for men. I will keep you updated as to when the sale will take place and how to place your orders. Please remember I do mostly one of a kind items-so if you see something you like don't wait to long-I really hate to disappoint anyone-anyway confidently the sale will be the week after Labor Day-Here are a few of the pieces you will be seeing:
Jade & Turquoise 
Lavender Merino Wool
Hand Painted Silk Tie


No comments:

Post a Comment