Monday, August 4, 2014

New Day Old Problem

Well a new day an old problem-I have RACCOONS-miserable, nasty, smelly and all together problematic-I have tried everything out side of poison(which I would not do) to get rid of them-no dice buddy-and don't buy those stupid ultrasonic contraptions that are supposed to rid the world of rodents and pest-they DO NOT WORK. I am now going to get a high powered water gun and fill it with ammonia-some one told me that if I shoot them with it they will go away(I know that if someone shot me with it I'd go away). Oh well-soon they will post a picture of "Ma Kettle and her side arm-Philip" in the newspaper-That will be moi. Any way on the more fun side of things I have a little needle felted mouse "Fifi" to show you that I made for my daughter Sue for Valentine's Day this year. I had a lot of fun making her. Take a look and let me know what you think. She is 7 inches tall and quite a lady. I will have more to say tomorrow so Good Night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment