Sunday, January 10, 2016

All the pretty bracelets

So I have been working all day on these bracelets trying to upload onto my Facebook, pintress, and etsy store-what a pain in the ass--I am having trouble with my computer-it keeps hesitating , skipping and then going off the page and back to my face page-some times it makes noise and gets very hot and sometimes it even spits out black soot not a lot but enough so I can see it-either I have a virus(probably not) or cat hair is inside the body-NOW I CAN'T EVEN GUESS HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN! Oh well I am going to go to Best Buy and see what they say-OK so I am going to put up some of the bracelets -they are for sale in my etsy store--www.etsy./shop/Cynthiaandcompanyltd or on my website www.Cynthiaandcolimited.com. Here are a few of them:
BLUE MOON IN DUBLIN all glass beads wire wrapped magnetic clasp   $68

RUBY TUESDAY  all glass beads wire wrapped magnetic clasp $68

PINKY AND ME all glass beads wire wrapped, magnetic clasp $85

COFFEE AU LAIT all glass beads wire wrapped, magnetic clasp $68

No comments:

Post a Comment