Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It's Been A Long Day

www.Cynthiaandcolimited.comwww.Etsy.com/shop/HatsforcatsbyIsadora
It's been a loooong day-I did get a lot accomplished but it's still been long. I first did the inventory for my restaurant so I would know what I had to get at Restaurant Depot-then I made the menu for the special for the weekend and made the recipe cards for the kitchen cooks-then I took 103 photos (yes 103) of the new Hats For Cats Store on Etsy-I had to crop them all and then upload 3 new ones for the website-

This one                                            
                                                              This one                                                    
and this one-Then update the actual web site
www.Cynthiaandcolimited.com
and put a link to the etsy store at
www.Etsy.com/shop/HatsforcatsbyIsadora
I also put some information on my Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/www.facebook.com/CynthiaandcolimitedCynthiaandcolimited
I was very very busy and I am now tired so I won't have much to say except GOOD NIGHT and please check out my website =leave a message and visit the etsy store
Hats For Cat-you will love them--(I hope)
Later....Cynthia signing off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment