Monday, December 8, 2014

Tap Handles

We have a restaurant- it's actually a Brew Pub- we have great beer and great food- It's called The Gaslight Brewery and Restaurant- anyway my son Daniel is the brewer and he is really great-the beer he makes is very good and has won many awards- to that being said I made some tap handles out of fimo clay-they are not to shabby if I do say so myself-What do you think? The first one is for the Summer Solstice-that's a great beer---the next one is an elephant- that's for the IPA-India Pale Ale, also a great beer. The next one is for the Enkle Bitter( and ankle with a dog chewing on it) - this is a Belgian single -a lightly hopped beer with fruity overtones- and the last one is for the Perfect Stout and it is that --Perfect- Now that I have wet your appetite for some of the finest beer in the East stop by and have a pint- 15 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, New Jersey. See Ya!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment