Thursday, December 18, 2014

Early Morning!

Ok so it's early morning(5:30 am) and I decided now was the time to put up these new coasters I made-it all started when a guy who works for me kept asking for coasters with the middle finger as the motif(I didn't want to do it) he asked for about three years--so I guess I figured make them and he will LEAVE ME ALONE-so I did-people saw them and kept asking "will you make some for me"-the monster was created and so I have chosen to put them up on my face book page and offer them for sale- I am selling them for $5 each or 4 for $16--not a bad deal-the coasters are 4" x 4"- the house reserves the right to select the colors but you can choose to have the words "Shit happens Deal with it" or no words-the coasters are made of food grade poly foam dense-the figure is cut out and applied and in some cased painted on-some moniters will show the colors differently but I use Brown/Taupe, Dark and Light Blue, Orange/light orange, black/white, Plum/lavender, Orange/Yellow, Lavender/Pink- One color is the front the other the back--You can place your order by sending me a comment and then I will contact you via email-don't forget to give me your email address--and that is my early morning-I would like to wish you a Happy, Healthy and Safe Christmas and hope you spend it with the One You Love-Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment