Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hi everyone-I know it's been a long time since I last wrote and I don't have a good reason-well maybe-I am setting up a new website-more modern. It's not easy to remember how to do it even though I have Yahoo sitebuilder and I have so many new things to offer in my merchant store and on etsy. I have been weaving and creating clothing and wall hangings also working on some very special nuno felted shawlettes-very exciting stuff that I will be photographing over the next 3 weeks and then uploading to my website and Blog. I hope you will comment and let me know if you like what you see. Getting started with online selling is not as easy as one (me) would think. But I will make it. Not much more to say but here are a few examples of new work. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think. Later...... Cynthia
This is a hand beaded wrist cuff using seed beads & ribbon
.

This is a hand beaded wrist cuff. I have included a mother of purl shell center.

No comments:

Post a Comment