Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Prayer

Here I am again-It's Midnight and I just got home-the restaurant wasn't very busy today-It has been a bad year for restaurants-every one is down in the numbers-big chain restaurants are closing sites, retail is very iffy to say the least but at least we have a business, a place to live and our lives-the people in the south who have just gone through the worst times of their lives-well what can words do now-how can we pick them up and restore their belief in their world-about the only thing(and the most important one)


  1. is Prayer-prayers to the lord to help them carry this burden and some how come out of it and be stronger-I will pray the Lord will give them strength and that through the many donations from good and caring people will bring them home safely. Ok enough of this sadness-It has turned hot and humid-I guess that comes from the hurricane but I also heard on the telli that their is snow in the north west-what extreme ends of the scale-I finished working on my website-I added a new page-Hats For Cats by Isadora-I put a radio button on the page and with a click of your finger on the mouse and you will be transported to the Etsy store to see what is new and now for sale-that's right-you can buy one of the most beautiful hats for your(or a friends)precious baby Kitty-Let me know what you think about the new line-and come and visit me at the Morristown Armory on October 20-22-I don't have my booth number as of yet but as soon as I do I will put it on my show page-I'm doing a couple of show in New England and will post the information as soon as I have it. I'll say GoodNight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment